Structured Financing Specialist
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 17 nov. 17
Do you have a good grasp of lending against financial investments and would find working with some of UBS' most sophisticated Wealth Management clients exciting? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? Do you like working in a team and engaging frequently with a wide range of colleagues? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
- source financing opportunities with WM clients and prospects by developing close working relationships with CAs in South East Asia
- support CAs to develop client and prospect relationships and increase profitability and return on assets through the delivery financing solutions
- stay abreast of the bank's capital requirements, return hurdles, transaction types, and de-risking strategies
- assess new financing opportunities, forming a view on the relative risk/reward proposition including broader benefits to WM
- partner with our IPS colleagues and WM Risk Control to develop new financing solutions to support our clients' investment strategies aligned with the CIO view.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Financing & Risk Solutions (FRS) team within Capital Markets, Banking Products & Advisory Solutions in Singapore. In a nutshell, our team
- delivers financing and risk management solutions to meet our clients' challenging financing needs for their large or more illiquid investments
- works frequently with the securities-backed financing and derivatives teams in IB
Your experience and skills
– a degree in Finance or another quantitative discipline and 10+ years of relevant work experience
– sound knowledge of collateralized lending or have worked in lending related risk control functions
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to assess new ideas, provide implementable solutions and see it through
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.