Systems Analyst, Group Operations & Technology
• Work closely with key stakeholders to design and propose IT solutions to deliver projects for business approved solutions
• Able to perform system impact assessment for given change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment
• Provide support for applications under testing validation, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects
• Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management
• Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents
*LI- VW Qualifications
• Degree in computer science or related discipline
• Knowledge and experience of online banking channels application development
• More thvaleriean 5 years' IT experience supporting customer facing channels and mobile banking systems
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodology.
• Relevant experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, RDBMS design and optimization.
• Competent in Web Logic, IBM Connect Direct and MQ, Control-M.
• Experience in Java, Spring and J2EE and .Net technologies.
• Experience with DevOps tools. (BitBucket, JIRA, Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible)
• Strong analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and perform in an Agile development team environment