Tableau Support Engineer
This individual will provide technical support and administration with a focus on Tableau along with other collaboration tools including but not limited to Office 365,GSuite, Asana,Dropbox, Box, SurveyMonkey and Quip The Position:
• Collaborate and consult with select Tableau application and desktop clients to troubleshoot and to resolve technical issues
• Provide training on new and existing Tableau desktop / application features.
• Facilitate application testing throughout the change process.
• Identify trends in issues, investigate best solution with providers and communicate to our appropriate teams
• Help migrate users out of declining services by finding alternative solutions, communicating and helping users with the migration process
• Monitor, maintain and look for opportunities to optimize and improve systems both for users and for admins/governance teams
• Provide ongoing documentation in the form of wikis for user base The Candidate:
• 3-5 years of experience in Application Support in an Enterprise Environment
• 2+ years of experience supporting Tableau Desktop, Prep in an enterprise environment with 10k+ users
• 3+ years of experience working with a ticketing system
• Experience in other collaborations tools like G Suite, O365, etc. a plus
• Good understanding of corporate network, SaaSsecurity and Single Sign On (SSO)
• Strong user centric approach, able to work with users to find best solutions to problem and architect team information effectively
• Strong written communication and great interpersonal skills