Tanium Specialist - MDM
Tanium Specialist – MDM Location: Singapore Experience: 5 – 10 years Job Responsibilities & Required Skills:
Other Desired Skills
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the analysis of tool outputs andproviding recommendations for improving the overall security posture for thecustomer
- Documenting processes / procedures, automation, and reporting toinstitutionalize end-point threat detection and response.
- Reduction in time to identify and resolve vulnerabilities within theclient's Computing Environment.
- The individual would be experienced in managing and troubleshootingClient-Server software in a large enterprise.
- Experience with Tanium.
- Experience securing Large Enterprise Networks and providingrecommendations for network segmentation/secure enclaves
- Ability to independently install, test, and implement complexcomponent-level changes within the technology infrastructure.
- Candidate must have 4+ years of relevant technology and infrastructureexperience.
- Experience with Cisco ISE, MobileIron, and Symante
- Experience in Splunk
- Required Experience and Education:
- Extensive experience (4+ years) in information security operationsand/or related IT operational functions.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, in an informationtechnology discipline or a related technical discipline; or the equivalentcombination of education, professional training or IT work experience.
- Desired Certifications (one or more desired)
- CISSP, CCNA, CCNP
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH)is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transformingclients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Ourunique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build andrun more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S.,Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among themost admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients leadwith digital at www.cognizant.com orfollow us @Cognizant