Tax Manager– Real Estate
- Bonus & Very Competitive
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cobalt Recruitment , Numéro de Licence EA : 12C6031
- 21 déc. 17 2017-12-21
Exciting Tax Manager Role available with Top 10 Global Real Estate Investment Firm
Our client is a Top 10 Global Real Estate Investment firm who is looking for a technically strong Tax Manager to join their team.
You will be reporting directly to the Tax Director. Being responsible for the regional tax function in APAC, covering income and capital gains taxes, GST (or local equivalent) and transaction taxes.
Your specific roles will include:
- Provide tax advice in relation to transactions, on-going maintenance of structures and supporting investor tax reporting and dealing with investor tax queries.
- Review and sign off periodic tax provision calculations prepared in house and provide tax assumption input on any tax modeling and funding structures.
- Oversee and manage the preparation of local direct and indirect tax returns.
- 4 to 6 years of tax advisory experience from Big 4 accountancy firms
- Experience in transaction taxes due diligence is required.
- Prior experience working in the real estate and investment industry would be advantageous
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to move into a prestigious world class investment firm!
Interested candidates, please apply to Suli today with your CV in MS Word at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926