Tax Manager (Central)
- 100k - 150k
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capita Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 08C2893
- 16 nov. 18
A well-rounded Tax Managerial position covering Direct & Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing matters.
- Work with Finance department to review and monitor compliance of all tax matters of Group entities.
- Report on the compliance status and issues, including tax accounting, statutory audit requirements and tax audits
- Provide support in developing comprehensive tax solutions and driving implementation thereof.
- Communicate cross functional tax subject matter inputs, and ensure coordination of cross- functional tax solutions
- Evaluate and analyzing the tax effect and implications of international business initiatives, contemplated transactions, business proposals and tax planning opportunities
- Review financial data for proper application of tax planning and tax regulations
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy or Finance and CA/CPA
- Minimum 6-8 years’ of Direct and Indirect Tax, Transfer Pricing in both local and international tax experience.
- Experience in Big 4 audit firm will be added advantage
- Business traveling is required
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: LSM) or contact our office at +65 6709 3495 for a confidential discussion. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code : LSM
Email Address : email@example.com
EA License No.: 08C2893