Tax Planning & Compliance, Senior Manager/Manager
Our Tax Planning & Compliance team is currently looking for Managers to join our fast growing team. KPMG Tax Planning and Compliance team helps in preparing and submitting income tax returns and computations, attending to queries and resolving complex tax issues with tax authorities, helping our clients manage their tax affairs, finding legitimate tax savings opportunities while facilitating compliance with tax laws, income tax planning and advisory services, applications to the relevant authority for tax and other related incentives and tax due diligence reviews. The role involves:
• Managing the delivery of clients' corporate tax returns and planning.
• Managing and building client relationships and networks.
• Assisting clients in resolutions of tax issues with the tax authority.
• Coaching and mentoring junior staff to build up tax capabilities.
• Working closely with Partners to identify business development opportunities The ideal candidate should possess:
• Possess a University degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business and Law with relevant working experience.
• At least 6 years of relevant working experience in Tax Compliance.
• Possessing an accreditation by SIATP will be an added advantage
• Have an outward-looking, people-oriented personality with great communication skills as well as an analytical mind, leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
• Strong numeracy skill, meticulous with a keen attention to detail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the KPMG Talent Acquisition team.