Associate Director - Risk & Corporate Governance, APAC
An expanding Asian bank is currently looking for a Team Lead - Client On-Boarding in their Operations team. - Strong KYC experience - Operations experience and good understanding of Trade Life Cycle - Corporate Banking industry experience preferred
- Assess and approve of account opening documentation for Corporate Clients/Financial Institutions.
- Ensure completion of documents in accordance with AML/KYC policy/guidelines.
- Assess and approve periodic reviews/screening on a prompt and timely basis in accordance with defined turnaround time and maintaining a high quality of the screening requests performed
- Ensure policies and procedures related documentation and bank forms are updated, completed and maintained
- Ensure the appropriate and confidential handling/sharing of sensitive client data
- Manage daily operations including operational risks for trade finance transactions
- Provide suitable technical advice to customers and Relationship Managers.
- Take part te in UAT testing and system enhancement discussions
- Helps in supervision and guidance to junior members
- Stand in as approver’s duties as and when required
- Conduct other duties as and when assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Banking and Finance/Accountancy or a relevant discipline
- At least 5-8 years’ related working experience within the Banking industry, Client Onboarding space, Deposits & Remittance Operations and Trade Finance.
- Strong KYC/CDD and AML experience and knowledge
- Proficient in spoken and written English/Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking headquarter counterparties
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals seeking new challenges in a expanding bank. Only candidates currently in Singapore can apply.
EA License No. 16S8296
RCB No. 201417088Z
EA Reg No. R1106582