A Major Asian Bank is looking to fill a Team Lead position to manage its Trade Finance Operations globally.
- To have overall responsibility in managing trade operations globally.
- To develop and execute operational plans in support of long-term business and transformation objectives.
- Need to possess full knowledge and thorough understanding of the entire trade operations functions across multiple geographic locations and markets.
- Ensure robust internal controls in the operations.
- Work closely with stakeholders, auditors on issues relating to operational risks.
- Work with product and business partners and help facilitate new deals from operational feasibility perspective.
- Motivate, coach and build talent in the department.
- Represent bank in ABS and other such working groups in the region.
- Thorough understanding of global trade business, operations and technology strategies.
- Candidates should have at least 10 years of operations / product experience and at least 5 years in leadership capacity.
- Sound knowledge of commercial LC products, standby and supply chain finance products.
- Leadership experience to motivate, build a cohesive team and manage conflicts.
- Strong commitment to providing customer centric solutions.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Strong team player and be able to work with functional partners / stakeholders to deliver results.
- Proven ability to manage and implement change.
- Strong risk and control mindset.
- Proven track record in handling audits and regulatory requirements.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.