Tech Lead - Order Management (Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Tech Lead
in the Order Execution Competency
of Operation & Technology team!
- Support Business Analyst (BA) in the engagement with business stakeholders to highlight any technical and implementation constraints throughout the project, especially during requirements gathering and analysis phases.
- Support BA during the creation of Functional Specifications Document (FSD) to ensure alignment to the Bank's IT strategy and aptness to the target IT landscape, including assessment of any downstream impact due to changes introduced.
- Lead in the preparation IT Solutions Review Deck and Technical Design Specifications (TSD); or perform reviews of such deliverables from vendors. Attain or support developers to acceptance of these deliverables from the relevant project stakeholders.
- Exercise close supervision during the development of the system to ensure adherence to design and technical specifications; and perform code reviews to ensure alignment to best practices and coding standards; and to the necessary procedures for source code management.
- Collaborate or support developers in the collaboration with backend system teams for the implementation of system interfaces or changes to existing interfaces, including any changed required within the backend systems.
- Lead in the provisions of clarifications to development teams during the implementation phase of the project for queries pertaining to the TSD or FSD. Where necessary, re-engage BE to revise requirements and/or for the acceptance of alternative solutions, due to design or implementation constraints encountered.
- Advice Quality Assurance team on systems impacted by changes and the extent of such changes in the support of establishing the necessary test scope; and provide clarifications to any queries during the System Integration Testing (SIT) phase to the Quality Assurance team.
- Lead in the setup of the necessary testing environments and support Test Manager to ensure these environments are stable to minimize disruptions and downtime during testing cycles.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the development team in the rectification of defects by supporting th em to identify root cause and propose solutions to fix issues .
- 15+ years in Technology development environment, preferably in professional/ financial services industry
- Able to deliver technology solution focusing on platform as well as architecture design
- Work closely with internal IT teams, Group architects and infrastructure team
- Strong technical expertise on platform integration, performance tuning
- Experience in trading platform for OTC markets, Bond, Cash equity, funds, FX and structured products is preferred
- Experience in Online Trading, Trust platform is an added advantage
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the demands of a diverse culture
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude and good learning ability with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and demonstrated ability working independently and under minimum supervision
- Comfortable challenging ideas and working with disparate groups to bring about consensus. Experienced negotiator and skilled in conflict resolution
- Prior experience in private banking domain preferred