Tech Lead / Senior Software Engineer - Digital Channel
We are looking for a Tech Lead / Senior Software Engineer who is proficient in Digital Channel for Mobile and Web Technology.
Your primary focus will be on design and development of Mobile & Web components and build API's to integrate with various applications or systems. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the technology stack.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related discipline
- >12 years of information technology experience including >5 years of experience in Mobile and Web Technology.
- ~3-5 years to manage a team or vendor management.
- Financial technology background experience is an advantage (not compulsory).
- Good understanding of latest Digital Technology.
- Working experience with Full SDLC / Agile project.
- Assertive communication and approachable interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of mobile architecture and platform design.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Developing application in Mobile & Web Technology.
- Thorough understanding of React JS, React Native or Native and its core principles.
- Experience in Java / J2EE Programming is an Advantage.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Provide the level 3 production support to the systems or changes delivered by or under the IT Digital Channel.
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage team or vendor management is an Advantage.