Tech Risk PMO
- SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Attractive
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
An esteemed global investment bank is seeking a Tech Risk PMO to join them in the Financial Markets team. This is a global job opportunity which will see you joining a new delivery organisation covering a large proportion of the Financial Markets portfolio including Derivatives, Risk Analytics, Commodities and Market Risk.
About the Tech Risk PMO role:
This portfolio will be responsible for approximately a USD18million spend in 2018. The drivers for change vary from platforms and components that account for significant revenue generation through to a challenging regulatory agenda - all of which have delivery targets in 2018 and beyond.
In this position, you will be involved in the design, implementation and maintenance of program/project finance and assisting with governance and compliance solutions for the various programs/projects within the department. Broadly, you will be responsible for financial and headcount oversight, management reporting, programme governance and health checks.
- Manage and ensure program adherence to bank standards for program finance, vendor engagement supporting the project managers in the Risk and Commodities teams in Singapore, London, Hong Kong, USA (new team) and China
- Financial Cost Management - Ensuring the program consistently remains within agreed tolerance levels on budget to actual variances
- Ensuring adherence to program standards (e.g. progress reporting, risks and issues, change control, configuration management, etc.) across the work streams
- Develop document standards and manage the deployment and adoption across the work streams
- Recommend actions to manage interfaces and critical dependencies between the work streams
- Assist the PM community (some x20 PMs) on creation, tracking and timely delivery of key program artefacts - Weekly Program Status Reports, Issue & Risk Registers, Financials, Benefit Realisation Reports, etc.
- Conduct independent project health assessments and Phase Gates as and when required
- QA of various project management deliverables as required
To succeed in this Tech Risk PMO role, you should have strong PMO experience and thorough understanding of project life cycles.
- At least eight years' Programme Management / PMO experience in an investment banking environment on large-scale change programs
- Candidates with strong PMO experience or Financial Services background preferred
- Strong BAs/PMs who are looking to take on a more strategic portfolio are highly encouraged to apply
- Professional Certification (CIMA / CMA) ideal but not a necessity
- Experience in governance and assurance activities
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving, and written/verbal communication skills
- Strategic and entrepreneurial, an ability to collaborate within a three-man team with the hiring manager based in Hong Kong
- Independent, professional and collaborative, ability to work well in a multicultural environment
This is a global investment bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career, this Tech Risk PMO role is for you.
Contact me today or apply directly for this exciting opportunity.