Technical Architect - Commerce Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details Senior Consultant / Technical Architect - Commerce Cloud Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are motivated by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud, the category-defining leader of enterprise cloud commerce solutions, empowers the world's leading retailers to continuously innovate in our complex, consumer-driven world. Commerce Cloud's open cloud platform provides unique benefits including seamless innovation, the LINK ecosystem of integrated best-of-breed partners, and community insight to optimize customer experiences. These advantages enable Commerce Cloud customers to lead their markets and grow faster.
Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud is seeking a Senior Consultant / Technical Architect to support the full implementation life-cycle, from scoping to deployment in an evolving ecosystem consisting of clients and solution partner. The successful candidate will represent Salesforce Commerce Cloud as a Subject Matter Expert externally and as a client advocate internally. Responsibilities:
- Provide architectural and big-picture oversight for development of client implementations on the Commerce Cloud platform
- Provide assessments and recommendations on the design of eCommerce systems, while integrating components built by developers and ensuring architectural integrity of the system
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services to clients
- Responsibilities include the overall planning, organising, architecting, integrating, and delivery of all services prioritised in alignment with the client's expectations and business needs
- Lead a team of solution partner and/or client developers and specialists to meet specific client requirements; responsible for ensuring an optimal system architecture to facilitate the successful completion of implementations
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and coaching to solution partners and client developers regarding the implementation and maintenance of eCommerce solutions based on Commerce Cloud best practices.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant architecture experience, preferably in enterprise-level or SaaS environment
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant hands-on experience in Commerce Cloud/Demandware platform or similar commerce platform.
- eCommerce / digital commerce knowledge.
- Practical experience implementing web technologies (client- and service-side) is key, and affinity to remain connected to the code is required
- Clear ability to drive projects to successful, on-time completion and influence stakeholders and team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively synthesise business requirements into technical outcomes for varied audiences
- Experience in dynamic situations and able to shift gears comfortably and effectively
- Capable problem-solver that uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Global thinker that can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future
- Travel requirement per year: 30 to 50% within the assigned region
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.