Technical Delivery Manager
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
• Technical Lead role to analyze, design, develop and optimize the trade finance applications.
• Works closely with Business Analysts team to analyze the functional flow and design the system using efficient algorithms
• Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development, testing and deployment of monthly/weekly releases for an application product (or number of products).
• Understand the functional flow of the application and identify the services
• Work on algorithms/efficient flows, communication protocols, and distributed service deployment strategies.
• Prepare technical design specifications and other related technical deliverables
• Propose alternative flows and design to optimize the performance, without any compromise on the functional and security aspects of the system.
• Design and develop concepts to prove the correctness of the design.
• Manage test environment setup/delivery for the application release testing
• Manage/design security requirements/fixes for the application
• Collaborate with Technical Architect for any new technical tools/components POC/review
• Be the visible point of contact for all release content and a role model of delivery excellence for the product platform
• Liaise with project managers, keeping them updated on release progress against milestones, risks, issues and finances.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with Technology team(s) to ensure changes deliver to time, cost and quality measures.
• Ability to communicate and present key delivery strategies to senior business stakeholders
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Java, J2EE
• Oracle Database
• Spring, Spring Boot, Akka frameworks
• JIRA, HP ALM
• Waterfall & Agile developments
• J2EE & Technical design knowledge/concepts & performance tuning
• Good knowledge in design patterns, architectural patterns.
• Sound in the fundamentals of Microservices design patterns and API Architecture.
• Good in fundamentals of API architecture and Services framework.
• Software development and leading delivery team with a minimum IT experience of 8-10 years.
• Good experience in reviewing technical designs for larger enterprise web applications
• Strong hands on knowledge in Java & J2EE Technologies
• Sound knowledge on java applications and microservices frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, nodejs etc)
• Good Knowledge on the usage of API gateway.
• Good hands on in Version control systems (Git, Sub Version)
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong ability to influence both IT and business partners