Technical Delivery Manager - Private Banking, Business Technology Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
Technical Delivery Manager - Private Banking, Business Technology ServicesAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Plan technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet project's requirements within allocated budget and schedule.
- Plan & collaborate across different application teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution
- Plan, monitor and manage risks/issues related to technical delivery
- Provide status update related to technical delivery to Project Manager (PM)
- Partner with System Analysts and Business Solution Specialist to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements
- Partner with Architects and Development Lead to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards
- Partner with Development Manager in managing application teams to build the enhancements
- Partner with Test Manager to ensure completion of System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), performance / load testing and application security testing with quality results
- Manage technical implementation plan across application teams - coordinate technical implementation activities across application teams to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
- Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
Technical Skills & Experience
- Strong technical knowledge and/or platform knowledge (e.g. Murex)
- Good business domain knowledge in at least one area (e.g. R etail and Corporate Loans Origination)
- More than 7 years track record in developing and delivering global/regional IT capabilities for a multi-national/regional company with annual budgetary responsibility
- More than 3 years leadership experience in managing IT delivery teams
- Experience in communicating with technical stakeholders
- Experience in banking industry preferred
- Experience in implementing large-scale, highly available applications or other large project implementation
- Experience in service-oriented technologies
- Proven result-oriented person with a focus on delivery
- Experience in actual systems development work, with prior coding, functional specifications and technical specifications and systems development and testing experience (in aggregate no less than 8 years)
- Good understanding and experience in software development cycle
- Highly effective communicating with technical stakeholders, proficient communicating with non-technical stakeholders
- Good problem solving, analytical, synthesis, system thinking and solutioning skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar domain
- Related professional/technical qualification will be advantageous although not mandatory
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.