Technofunctional Securities Services Project Manager, VP
- SGD180000 - SGD200000 per annum + Attractive
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 17 mai 19
A well-known investment banking is seeking a high-calibre technofunctional Project Manager to join their current Securities Services Transformation team in Singapore, helping in designing and delivering transformation projects in relation to their existing application stack which consists of a combination of in-house built platforms and vendor products.
About the Technofunctional Securities Services Project Manager role:
The Securities Services business works with financial intermediaries such as global custodians, broker/dealers and prime brokers and other institutional clients by providing custody, clearing & settlement, agency securities lending and fund services in more than 30 markets around the world, across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.They are beginning an incremental modernisation of their platforms to address much of the technical debt, which has built up over recent years, resulting in poor time to market for new initiatives.
- Deliver business benefit whilst building new modern and efficient solutions that incrementally replace any legacy components
- The project manager will work closely with the technical delivery teams providing guidance and hands on support to ensure solid business outcomes with sound technical solutions
- One of the key deliverables for this role includes end-to-end project delivery for sub ledger systems upgrades. Other project examples include: Data Visualisation/Analytics, DLT solutions, Client APIs, Platform Automation/Operational Efficiency, Platform Simplification/Decom
- Ensures that the project is planned in a manner that delivers to the required cost and quality and within the agreed scope, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions
- Ensures that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed tool sets
- Ensures project stakeholder awareness, engagement, and communication
- Analyses and identifies possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate
- Provide technical guidance on the platform implementation and vendor selection as well as implementation options and solutions
To succeed in the role, you must have experience in Project/Program management/Development/ Release/Support Management/ Technology Infrastructure management.
- Demonstrable experience in leading technical projects to successful conclusions
- Experience in payments, cash management, securities services or if not transaction/investment banking, highly advantageous
- Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members at all levels
- Information Technology and Risk Management
- MS Project
- Software Technology tools (Windows, Unix, Java, Databases - Oracle, Web concepts).
- Appropriate technical experience to advise on solution options ideally including RPA & Data Analytics
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera