Accenture is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company that provides services in: 1) Technology 2) Strategy & Consulting 3) Interactive 4) Operations Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Technology Project Manager (Banking Applications)
Critical Success Factors
- Through knowledge of core banking retail modules
- Has performed the role of Technology Project Manager / Program Lead in core banking implementations
- Working knowledge of core banking migration and integration
- Good to have skills (Optional)
Excellent in communications and stakeholder management
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage a team of Accenture and / or client resources in core banking implementations
- Responsible for ensuing adhering to schedule, cost and quality for the following –
- Completion of core banking build (system enhancements through configuration and / or customisation)
- Completion of data migration build, mock migration execution across cycles with each having their individual / specific entry-exit-success criteria
- Completion of build of reconciliation engine
- Completion of data migration and system build related defect fix during testing across various project cycles (SIT, UAT, D/Rehearsal etc)
- Work with project / program IMO / PMO Lead to report correct and objective status reports and create materials if needed, for Leadership consumption
- Conceptualize, drive and execute internal training programs to coach and guide junior resources on core banking delivery
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Looking forward to hear from you soon! Have a great day ahead.