Associate Director, Technology Risk & Cyber Security
Our client is a top-tier Financial Institution with a large presence in the region. They are currently looking for a Technology Risk Specialist to join their team.
As Technology Risk Specialist with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Providing oversight on technology risk and compliance issues as the second line of defence
- Working closely with the various business entities to ensure compliance with the MAS TRMG
- Tracking KRIs, and working closely with the stakeholders to remediate outstanding risk issues
- Ensuring the company’s risk management policies and guidelines stay relevant and compliant with regulatory requirements
- Contributing to the monthly and quarterly risk reports
- At least 5 years of experience working in Technology Risk, Information Security, IT Audit or related space
- Good understanding of MAS TRM is required
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
If you have the required skills, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500