Technology Transformation Senior Director, AGILE – Top Tier Bank – Singapore
- Total remuneration of up to $800,000
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
A top tier bank is seeking a visionary, dynamic and entrepreneurial Senior Director of Technology Transformation to revolutionize its whole platform to an AGILE-based one.
This is a highly visible and impactful role – you will have frequent access to the Group Management as well top management across the various business lines. You will do spirit-liberating work in defining, shaping and creating a cutting edge technology platform that is able to innovate, develop, implement and thus outplay new technology disruptors that emerges in the market to pose a challenge to the bank’s business. You will work with a multitude of stakeholders in the bank, inspiring, influencing and transformation the people culture, the processes and workflow to embrace an AGILE culture. You will be highly rewarded with being one of the key people in building a bank for tomorrow, establishing a legacy. In addition, you will be enjoy an attractive remuneration up to a total of $800,000.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Transforming the technology structure, culture, processes, workflow and people to embrace AGILE practice and mindset.
- Drive changes in application development methodology, architecture as well as organization structure and processes.
- Influence stakeholders in business and technology to buy in and execute the transformation initiatives.
You are required to have:
- Excellent application development and technology architecture experience
- Visionary leadership in a complex large scale transformation cutting across multiple geographies as well as business and functional domains.
- Strong experience managing an AGILE organisation
- Financial Services experience is neither required, nor an advantage. Instead, experience in a scalable and data-driven technology environment is highly preferred.
For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Howe Yuin at PeopleSearch FSG (+65 9857 0194) for a quick discussion. If you meet the above requirements, please apply with your updated CV. Feel free to refer this opportunity to your peers if it is not in line with your career aspirations.