Test Analyst, PMG Data, Model and Analytics (5 months contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
PMG PMO is the Operating Centre of Excellence for entire Product Management Group across all product offerings and asset classes. The team is responsible for Strategic initiatives, new products, change and transformation projects, Governance and Control, and Business Management.
Reporting to PMG PMO , you will be a key member for Data mining, Reporting, Analytics and support the testing scope of EDM2.0 Responsibilities
- Support Business with effective implementation of EDM2.0 .
- Business Requirements Review and User Acceptance Test (UAT) development and execution
- Collaborate with technology teams to ensure effective end to end testing is executed well.
- Responsible for managing end-to-end UAT development and execution.
- Define UAT plan, including objectives, scenarios, E2E scope, efforts, test scripts, entry and exit criteria
- Implement and support UAT best practices and methodology.
- Execute test scripts, raise defects in tracking system and follow-through on defect resolution.
- Ensure appropriate engagement and oversight of testing quality
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Private Banking business
- University degree preferably in Finance from a reputable university
- Detail oriented, analytical, organized and able to cope well under time constraints and deadlines - manage priorities well
- Proficiency with macros and associated tools (advanced excel skills) and technologies (SQL, VBA, Python and related scripting)
- Min 2 years' experience in managing User Acceptance Testing in a complex project environment is preferred.