- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 26 mai 19
- Strong Life Insurance domain knowledge with mobile App technologybackground to understand the project scope, Vision, and translate intodeliverables
- Participate in the review and analysis of business requirementsand identify potential risks and steps to minimize the impact of risks acrossareas of responsibility
- Works closely with BA, Development and other program developers insmall scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely andcost-effective manner
- Execute test scripts and document the test evidence based inspecifications and standards
- Effective status reporting to facilitate risks and issues andresolutions; and effective decision making
- Proven testing experience with complex projects andmulti-functional; effectively managing and communicating the deviations withthe project stakeholders
- Should have hands on experience on Core Java Development for morethan 6 Years.
- Should have experience on working within Agile Project.
- Should have knowledge on BDD Cucumber to implement In-SprintAutomation
- Should have strong communication skill, leadership skill andinterpersonal skill.
- Should have the ability to provide Industry standard solution forany automation engagement.
- Should have the ability for design an Automation Framework anddefine the guideline for Automation.
- Should have experience working on various transformationinitiatives.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies,transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digitalera. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision,build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in theU.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listedamong the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helpsclients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.