Test Manager (Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Test Manager
in the IT Test Management Office
! ! Responsibilities:
- Review project scope and project timelines with the project manager, provide test estimates and work with the cluster Test Leads to plan for testing delivery
- Have experience in defining overall Test plan, test strategy and create test artefacts for the project in line with organizational guidelines
- Identify the SIT test scope including test data requirements, test environment requirements and resources required for supporting the testing activities.
- Plan, produce and coordinate for signoff of the SIT artefacts. Identify cross project/stream dependencies and ensure optimization of test plan.
- Work with automation test lead to define the automation scope and targets
- Prepare the daily execution plan for the SIT. Monitor test progress and ensure testing is executed as per the Test Plan.
- T rack and report deviation on entry and exit criteria of each testing phase based on TMO governance.
- 15+ years of experience is testing with 7+ years in test governance and test management working closely with project manager, Tech Leads, Business Analyst, Business manager and testing team
- Experience of a managing and delivering large scale testing programs in banking domain preferably in wealth management domain
- Experience in reporting testing progress to executive management
- Excellent understanding of Functional, Automation, non-functional testing
- Good understanding of wealth management concepts, products and at least one core banking products, preferably Temenos T24
- Hands on working experience with test management tools i.e. JIRA, ALM Defect Management, anchor triage calls with projects teams, technical/business solution team on SIT & UAT defects.
- Experience is working with business users to plan UAT support and reporting
- Excellent communication and articulation skills