Threat Intelligence Analyst
Our client, one of the biggest companies in the world focusing on prestigious consumer grade electronics is looking to add a strong addition to their cybersecurity team. In this role, you will play a part in the end-to-end security looking after multiple recognizable global brands. Responsibilities:
- Working with threat intelligence platforms
- Writing advisories for various regional and local stakeholders
- Technical and strategic reporting for threats which have surface.
- Use programming to ensure security best practices.
- Use data analytics platforms to deal with large amounts of data to narrow down artefacts.
- Work cross functionally with teams to bolster SOC, incident response and overall security strategy.
- Deal with security incident response.
- A bachelor's degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or any related field
- At least 3 years of experience working in a threat intelligence role.
- Experience working with threat intelligence platforms.
- Worked with data analytics platforms.
- Basic programming skills (i.e. Python)
- Dealt with incident responses in a cybersecurity capacity.
- Have a drive to learn and a passion to improve your skills within the cybersecurity field.
For more information you can email Brandon Hon
in our Singapore office at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 525697
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/aWEXgn/threat-intelligence-analyst-itcommunications-unknown-singapore-14682740 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544