Trade Finance Processing Officer, Institutional
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 juil. 18
See job description for details
- Experience in Trade Finance Operations
- Opportunity to leverage your skills in trade processing and verification
- Countless opportunities to grow your career with us
About The Role
Role Location: Mapletree Business City, 20 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
As the Trade Finance Processing Officer for Institutional Banking, you’ll be responsible for processing and verifying trade transactions, while ensuring that regulatory and bank requirements are met. You’ll deliver positive customer experience within agreed timeframes (i.e. Service Level Agreements) with high quality output.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring the following:
- Experience in trade finance processing (Documentary under Letter of Credit [LC], Collections, Issuance of LC, etc.) for institutional banking
- Knowledgeable in trade products and processes
- Focus towards risk management
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Attentive to urgent matters
- Good written and verbal communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006261.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave