Trade Finance Specialist - Deal Management & Processing
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 22 oct. 17
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks
– provide support and advice for front office staff
– interface with internal and external clients to provide advisory services on transactional basis
– ensure that all Trade Finance transactions comply with the latest regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Trade Finance Operations team in Singapore. We provide expert product support for our Trade Finance business in APAC, interacting daily with our Investment Banking and Wealth Management Clients as well as various internal UBS stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, Legal, Credit, etc.). Working with our team will give you a great opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the different Trade Finance products and overall front-to-back processes.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– a minimum 5 years' experience with Trade Finance products including LCs, Collections, BGs [Commodity Trade Finance experience would be beneficial]
– experienced in interacting with people at all levels of an organization
– proven computer skills and the willingness to learn new processes & applications;
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communications skills
– able to work under pressure -
– well organized and detail oriented
– able to work in a diverse cultural environment and a strong team player
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.