An exciting six-month Trade Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Trade Operations Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate securities transaction bookings.
- Ensure that all trades arrive from the various front-end trade capture systems, and are processed into such in a timely manner
- Ensure that all trades are delivered to the client, via a third party electronic mechanism (e.g. Markitwire, Reuters), where applicable
- Ensure that all confirmations are delivered to the client, via either fax, or email (or alternative route, such as ACS)
- Resolve any queries in relation to non-delivery of electronic confirmations, liaising with either the third party vendors and/or the ops services team, to ensure delivery by amending the trade after any changes/permission being granted
- Ensure that any incoming confirmations from a third party broker, or an overseas branch, match the details booked in the system
- Monitor matching tools, ensuring that trades with overseas offices match in a timely manner and are delivered to Markitwire or Reuters
- Handle trade queries from institutional customers and front office
To succeed in this Trade Operations Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work as a team player.
- Experience managing trade flow, ideally from a financial services background
- Overview of external systems/platforms, such as RTNS and Markitwire
- Business-level communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. The organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Operations Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua