Our client - One of the largest Asset Management Company We’re looking for someone to join our trade operations team in ensuring that our equity, fixed income, FX and Unit Trust trades are confirmed on a timely basis, managed through to settlement and that any settlement issues or fails are pro-actively dealt with and resolved.
What you’ll do
- Deliver accurate, timely, compliant and cost effective trade processing services;
- Ensure team achieves timely confirmation of trades across equity, fixed income, cash, FX, Repo and Unit Trust trades and ensure timely issuance of settlement instructions and cash payments/receipts;
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place to:
- Identify, record, investigate and resolve trades failing to achieve market settlement by contractual settlement date.
- Record, investigate and resolve trade related interest claims and report any associated costs to senior management in a timely manner.
- Perform function in line with established business controls;
- Provide administrative, transactional based support to others involved in the task of fund / portfolio management;
- Support external client queries and ensure that they are investigated and responded to within agreed timelines; and
- Contribute to department and Company initiatives and projects as assigned
- 1-2 years experience’ in trade processing / settlements in Equity, Fixed Income, FX or Unit Trust
- Experience gained within a trade management team;
- Understanding of equity, fixed income, FX and Unit Trust asset classes;
- An understanding of market operations and local settlement processes; and
- Awareness of the risks associated within trade operations with a proactive approach to preventative measures.