Our client,a reputable technology firm, is looking to hire for a Trade specialist (Clearing & Settlements). This is a permanent position.
Description of job:
1. According to the online banking details, make daily reconciliations with the system deposit and withdrawal funds;
2. Responsible for tracking and processing the status of system deposit and withdrawal transactions;
3. Daily docking customer service to deal with customer funding issues;
4. Responsible for the adjustment and processing of customers' wrong currency deposits;
5. Cooperate with the distribution and processing of market and other activities;
6. Statistics and collation of daily system operation data;
7. Docking work of connecting new channel and all related work before successful launching
8. Other system-related funding issues;
1. Minimum 2 years related working experience in the trading market, third-party payment, clearing and settlement positions in commercial banks is preferred;
2. Fluent in both English and Chinese to deal with Chinese stakeholders.
3. Bachelor degree or above, accounting, finance, economics and other related majors;
4. Have a keen sense of risk and a good ability to identify risks;
5. Work commitment, energetic, innovative spirit, strong pressure resistance, strong sense of responsibility and teamwork awareness;
6. Familiar with Internet finance and traditional financial services.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688