A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Trade Support Analyst (CIB - Trade Solutions Delivery). Our client offers competitive remuneration. The right candidate is responsible for managing the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) program implementation for ASEAN countries and other trade middle office functions.
Position: 6 Months Contract Trade Support Analyst (CIB - Trade Solutions Delivery)
Global Trade Middle Office (GTMO) provides middle office & sales support to the Global Trade (GT). Key activities include middle office handling of end-to-end client implementation for Supply Chain Finance product; support for the Export Finance and Portfolio Management (risk distribution) client facing front-end system deployment for all Trade Finance products and handling certain transactional control and sales support activities related to traditional trade flows for Corporate and Financial Institution clients.
This position of GTMO, Specialist will be based in Singapore.
- Manage the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) program implementation for ASEAN countries.
- Assist in the negotiation and execution of Legal agreements and documentation related to SCF product with our client (Buyers) and their suppliers.
- Manage the system connectivity, invoice file extraction and transmission protocol, and system testing, set-up etc.
- Liaise closely with internal partners in regional/global SCF teams to ensure coordinated approach to regional/ global program.
- Remain key contact person for the client throughout the implementation cycle and publish periodic implementation status reports and presentations.
- Provide back-up support to other TSD team members in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Additional Trade middle office functions as required.
- Degree in Banking & Finance, or other equivalent qualification
- 1 to 3 years of middle / back office experience within the banking industry, Trade Support / Trade Finance experience will be added advantage.
- Strong desire to learn all aspects of Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance products.
- Good communication skills and strong analytical abilities.
- Control focused and meticulous with an eye for details.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
Interested candidates, please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496