- Apr 22, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading global bank to support their team for Middle office Trade Support team. Job Description
Our client, a prestigious global bank is looking to hire an analyst gor their Trade Support team. This is a 6 Months contract - Highly extendable/convertible. The main responsibilties of the team are Front Office trade capture and lifecycle management, execution of trade date controls and issue resolution across a wide range of products the Rates, Local Markets, Structured Credit and the FX businesses. Key Responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- Responsible for trade capture and validation in Front Office systems
- Daily control execution, reporting and break resolution
- Lifecycle event monitoring and action
- Lead role in current drive to automate trading flows and processes
- Involvement in other projects (e.g. Front Office Sourcing, migrations, UAT) and ad-hoc tasks
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Excellent Fixed Income product knowledge, particularly OTC Rates and Structured derivatives.
- Good understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision with a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interaction with Sales, Trading, FO Business
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612
Registration Name: Dhanushi De Silva