Suitable for technologists who have a sound business understanding of financial markets and tech skills in equal measure. You will support traders and quants, resolving issues ranging from infrastructure, low latency networks and proprietary applications as well as product issues.
- Experience troubleshooting and engineering with Linux (CentOS and/or Ubuntu)
- Microsoft Windows administration and MS Office support
- Experience working in the trading industry supporting electronic trading systems
- Superior troubleshooting skills with respect to high performance networks and servers
- Ability to automate process and create deployment tools with Python or Bash
- Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
EA License: 17S8969 | Company Registration: 201727700C | EA Registration: R1222138