The Transaction Capture Analyst 1 is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team.The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities. Responsibilities:
Validate trade details against counterparty confirmations and capture transactions into various booking platforms within Citi Private Bank.
Prepare and provide tailor investment proposal document to Marketing Team.
Manage trade life-cycle events such as barriers, expiry, cancellation/amendment, unwind, transfer and corporate actions.
Control, Investigate and Rectify trade discrepancies.
Coordinate with the Trading Desk, Finance, Risk, Operations and Legal on issues relating to the processing of these transactions
Participate in related system enhancement, COB, UAT testing and projects implementation
Work towards achieving optimum productivity and accuracy
Product coverage - Cash FX, FX Options and Structured FX. Qualifications:
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in institutions linked to capital markets preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting preferred
- Efficient and effective with numerical tasks and transactions
- Proven success with working in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
#LIHYBRID Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting