My client is an international foreign corporate bank. They are seeking experienced AML professionals with strong experience in transaction monitoring and sanctions filtering to join them in their Singapore office.
- Provide advice on general queries on AML/Financial Sanctions laws and regulations, policies and procedures
- Act as Reviewer on Financial Sanctions name screening checks and provide Sanctions advice on all issues relating to sanctions and embargoes. Where a transaction involves a suspect, review and if necessary, act on suspicious cases.
- Ensure local sanction lists are uploaded in the screening system.
- Conduct suspicious transaction investigations /monitoring on cases.
- Perform routine and adhoc AML/FS second level controls as per yearly control plan.
- Report to relevant authorities in the event the Branch encounters a suspicious transaction and/or transaction with a known suspect on the sanctions list.
To qualify for this role, you must possess
- Minimum 5 years of transaction monitoring experience
- Minimum 2 years of sanctions experience
- Good working knowledge of corporate banking products
EA License No: 11C5501 / Registration No: R1110469