- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Transaction Surveillance Strategy/Project Officer (1 Year Contract), GLRC
Transaction Surveillance Strategy/Project Officer (1 Year Contract), GLRCRoles & Responsibilities:
• Assist in mapping additional information from the various source systems to Mantas
• Prepare test cases, test data as required, conduct UAT and perform reconciliation to ensure accuracy of the results in the upgraded systems.
• Participate in implementation of AML RegTech projects
• Investigate suspicious activity, including all forms of funds transfers;
• Conduct research through opened/closed source databases
• Compile information and documents from a variety of sources;
• A good university degree
• Candidate must possess SQL query (Teradata) and VBA knowledge
• Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Knowledge in banking products and experience working in a financial institution.