Transfer Agency & Investor Relations Administrator (Junior / Senior)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
You will be responsible for investor due diligence, processing investor applications, redemptions and transfers, and help respond to investor queries and manage investor relationship.
- Process subscriptions, redemptions, and other investor-level instructions in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the fund offering documents.
- Perform account opening processes, which include adhering to applicable AML/KYC guidelines and CRS/FATCA tax regulations.
- Maintain investor details database including creation of statements, contract notes and other investor correspondence.
- Initiate bank transfer transactions through various internet banking platforms to receive subscriptions monies, process redemptions and distributions, etc.
- Respond to client, investor, and auditor queries promptly and professionally.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, both internally on the team and externally to our clients and investors.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems in a timely and efficient manner, meeting strict deadlines while assessing and managing priorities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ensure all department and regulatory procedures are fully adhered to for each task undertaken.
- 1-2 years' experience within Transfer Agency or other Fund Administration role (preferred).
- Demonstrate an ability to work on his / her own and within a team and be willing to assist with any tasks when required. Team player.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Business or Finance degree preferred.
About the company:
Mainstream Fund Services is a specialist fund administrator for the financial services industry. Our clients are typically fund managers, listed companies, family offices and private equity groups.
We are a public listed company with focus solely on fund administration. We pride ourselves on offering flexible, tailored solutions.
Mainstream Fund Services has outsourcing experience across a range of services and sectors, with specialist teams in investment administration (fund services), middle office, fund accounting, superannuation administration, share registry and unit registry (transfer agency) services.
We have a global presence with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Malta, Dublin, Cayman and Isle of Man.
Learn more: www.mainstreamgroup.com