- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 18 mai 18
Treasury Operations Assistant Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
Our client is a boutique bank and they are one of the few banks in Singapore that provides excellent worklife balance.
about the company
Our client is a boutique corporate bank in Singapore and they are currently looking for a treasury operations specilist to join the team
about the job
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all transactions are properly authorized and are within the limits and guidelines established by the branch
- Check and ensure timely and accurate processing/settlement of Treasury transactions and remittances.
- Control and monitor interest/coupon settlement and principal repayment of all treasury product, i.e. Money Market, Bonds and Security
- Review static setup in Calypso - new counterparties, SSI of banks and clients
- Provide reconciliation of Nostro position with the dealing cash flow position
skills and experience required
- At least 8 years working experience in banking handling settlements
- Strong understanding of Treasury products and AML guidelines
- Strong excel skills preferred (vloopup, macros)
- Possess good communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 81980667.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1111016> )