Our Client is a leading bank in Asia who is seeking a Trust Manager to provide high-quality, timely and professional services to their clients in the management of their private trusts.
- Preparation of Trust documents such as Trust Deed, Proposal Letter, Fee Schedule Appointment Letters, Letter of Wishes
- Provide general Trust and Company administration support to Relationship Managers and addressing all aspects of administration such as distribution request, changes to Trust document, corporate and investment related matters
- Responsible for drafting of appropriate trustee and company minutes and resolutions for structures under care
- Review periodic reviews deck and transaction reports prepared for structures under care
- Interact and liaise with private bankers and clients on trust and/or company matters
- Suggest / provide solutions to clients' queries
- Attend to clients' matters promptly including all internal routine reviews eg, Periodic review and etc
- Identify changes in regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve systems, frameworks and tools
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Familiar with local governing trust laws and regulations; and standard AML policies and requirements by Financial Institutions.
- STEP Diploma in International Trust Management or, at a WMI Certificate in Trust Services preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with little supervision, and has initiative to complete work independently
- Manage clients' expectations and suggest / provide solutions
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Eye for details and able to manage multiple priorities.
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.