UI Designer - Digital Venture
We're looking for a UI Designer to work onsite within our Digital Venture office. We're a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a UI Designer, you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting ch allenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers
You will be a member of a multidisciplinary team as part of a broader portfolio to design, develop and deliver one of our key product or service propositions. You are a digital native with a natural intuition for design and technology, coupled with a strategic mindset. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity, get excited by solving complex problems and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get things done.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Create unique products and services as well as relevant solutions to engage users with valuable experiences
- Consider the moments of engagement as well as touch-points between people and brands
- Prepare research and testing, map customer journeys, develop service blueprints, design desirable and feasible solutions for complex products and services and make opportunities tangible for multiple audiences
- Apply human centred design methodologies to ensure your ideas are based on customer needs and pain points
- Develop concepts, wireframes, prototypes working with your squad to balance desirability with feasibility and viability
- Construct quick interactive prototypes with initial, low fidelity visual designs that illustrate your UXUI design comprehensive usability, functional with modern effects, animations, and transitions as appropriate, that present a realistic feel of the intended experience
- Provide appropriate specs and requirements for the software engineering team to develop the product or service
Undergraduate degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of relevant experience in designing user experiences and building products
- Positive attitude and an intrinsic motivation to deliver highest quality work
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, empathy and willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design and prototyping tools such as Figma
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.