The UI UX will work to simplify very complex products and ideas into sleek and efficient UI UX for customers.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- 5-8 years of UX / interaction design / product design experience designing consumer facing digital products.
- Prior banking experience design
- Experience in engaging different stakeholders from different units.
- You're an end-to-end designer: you can turn high-level requirements into wellposed problem
- statements, wireframes, prototypes or Powerpoints for the management teams.
- You can talk confidently and clearly about design and build lasting relationships with our stakeholders.
- You can brainstorm the next big thing one moment and still tweak pixels right before launch.
- You work smart and are ready to improve processes.
- You have enough curiosity to stay savvy about industry and UX trends.
- You have confidence in your ideas and the ability to communicate them clearly.
- monitor products after launch and are ready to suggest improvements.