UX Designer / Manager (Web, Mobile, Social Media + HCD)
- $70,000 - $110,000
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S7907
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Our client is an award-winning insurance firm who is looking to hire an experienced UX Designer to help shape and drive new innovative User Experience across Web, Mobile and other digital platforms.
The ideal candidate will help shape, own and dictate UX moving forward across the business. Candidates should be confident in their ability to communicate and interact with senior individuals across the business. They should be coming from a strong background which demonstrates a deep understanding of Human-Centred Design (HCD) whilst adopting a strategic & analytical approach to UX. You will also be working closely with the CMO and Creative Director to be directly involved with determining business strategies and goals.
The candidate must have strong ability and understanding in writing technical requirements and well versed in delivering the end to end design and experience lifecycle for digital products.
Key Skills (Design & Technical)
The ideal candidate should have the following skills / background:
- 5 years + experience in UX design (Mobile; Websites; Social media; Chat Interfaces etc).
- Strong experience with Mobile-First, Responsive Design and Wireframing
- Highly Skilled in Visual Communication with strong UI Design Skills.
- Deep understanding around the following areas:
- Design Thinking
- Human Centered Design (HCD)
- User Testing & A/B Testing
- Rapid Prototyping.
- Must have experience with Photoshop / Sketch / Illustrator, and PowerPoint design skills
- Experience on conducting User Research and Website Information Architecture Design.
- Proven background developing Customer Journey Maps, Wireframes and Prototypes
- Ability to develop original UX design across new products and processes whilst ensure these are aligned to a brand.
- Strong communicator who can help towards strategic design business decisions as well as ensuring UX is continuously innovative and improving
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact Fahad Ahmed