- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Unix - Project Infrastructure Delivery
Unix - Project Infrastructure DeliveryInfrastructure Solutions Design, Delivery and Service Management
- Design Infrastructure solutions in compliant with bank's architecture standards, guiding principles and Information Security policies.
- Develop infrastructure design architecture (database, system interfaces, network, middleware, platform) and ensure the robustness and resiliency of the system architecture design.
- Provide technical leadership in the implementation of Infrastructure projects.
- Develop design documents and solutioning reports
- Plan, track, review and monitor cost, schedule and project issues related to infrastructure services.
- Provide cost estimations for infrastructure hardware, software and resources.
- Manage and deploy infrastructure services to DEV/SIT/UAT/DR/PROD environment.
- Ensure infrastructure delivered in projects are operationally ready.
Skill Set required:
- Excellent technical hands-on skills in AIX, Linux and Solaris with Clustering.
- Good grasp of infrastructure technology spanning across wide range of infra domains including platform, network, database and middleware technologies.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience on system management tools for virtualization, system build, patching, system monitoring, job scheduling.
- Good communication skills and able to manage stakeholder's expectations effectively.
- Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project infrastructure requirements.
- Solid knowledge and practical skills in virtualisation technologies e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, LDOM
- Expert in shell scripting and programming skills in common languages used to build cloud-based services e.g. Python, Java scripting.
- Good knowledge in cloud computing architecture and the different cloud models e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Experience on Micro-Services and Container platform will be advantageous.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and with minimum 7 years of experience in his/her domain area, preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong technical skill and practical experience specifically on his domain knowledge and generally on other domain areas.
- Able to propose and design a highly resilient, scalable, secure, high performance and cost-effective Application Infrastructure design.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and able to manage all level of stakeholders, i.e. users, project team, security, compliance and IT operations.
- Technically versed and able to integrate all the infrastructure components, i.e. platform (Unix and Wintel), databases, storage, middleware and clustering technology.
- Technical knowledge and skill on cloud computing
- Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Creative thinking in problem solving, proactive and quick learner