Prioritize candidates with RE experience in India projects. The VP will play a leadership responsibility on day-to-day Fund Management, analytics of fund performance , fund operations and key holder reporting. The VP will also handle investment management company on business and report on their performance.
- Oversee fund models and portfolio management models. Analyze cash flows, potential capital calls and distributions and projected fund under various scenarios.
- Ensure all funding requirements are met.
- Provide consultancy on strategic asset management decisions
- Manage reports to internal and shareholder as well as fund investors
- working closely with IC on memos and ensure compliance with operative fund documents
Investment management company performance monitoring
- Work closely with senior management to develop and track invesment management company business plan, budget and financial model.
- Track on profitability, fund mandate execution, fund performance and carries interest.
- Contribute to firm's investment strategy, fund performance, investor communications, regulatory landscapes.
- Produce and manage investor reports, investor due diligence, investor marketing materials, track record.
- Handle investor queries and interests