VP/AVP, Infrastructure Engineer, Tech Services, Technology and Operations
- Not Specified
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 10 nov. 18
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Hands-on role to collaborate with both local and head office teams to deploy strategic initiatives in the locations (as above), and provide necessary support thereafter.
- To collaborate and work with both head office and country teams in deploying IT infrastructure in the countries, this includes configuring, testing and setting of IT components.
- To work with country teams, with the objective of setting up and operating an IT environment that is standardized in both technology and key IT processes, to achieve quality and control, with matrices to measure effectiveness.
- Jointly accountable for the execution of IT infrastructure projects, ensuring that the projects are delivered to meet the required technical standards and business case, as well as operational success criteria.
- Provide hands-on technical support to the countries, which includes deploying, configuring, testing and setting up of IT components and technical environment, when necessary.
- Provide report analysis to unit and country IT heads to support accountability in operations and project work, this includes analysis of operational trends in the countries.
- Understand the operating environment in the countries, with the objective of standardizing and streamlining key processes, as well as operating and costs optimization opportunities.
- Maintain key relationships with technology organisations, at head office, countries and vendors collaboratively to develop solutions to address operational issues.
- RUN PROJECTS – Assist in the deployment of virtualization and other initiatives. Collaborate with team members and bank-wide Engineers to perform assigned tasks. Share ideas, projects, and best practices and help create a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
- MAINTAIN SECURITY – In accordance with Bank’s security directives, deploy, maintain, and enhance the security of all infrastructure systems through administrative, preventive, detective, and reactive controls, such as change and configuration management, anti-virus measures, patch management, and system scans. As well as joint accountability over risks and controls posture in the locations.
- PROVIDE TECHNICAL LEADERSHIP – Prepares technical project plans. Develop solutions to business requirements, technical problems and/or engineering of systems/applications. Collaborates with bank-wide engineering and other forums to develop technical solutions and enhancements. Assists in developing the technical skills of less-experienced peers. Share ideas, projects, and best practices and help create a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - spoken and written
- Good planning and other project management skills, including strong organisation skills
- Must be solutions oriented; ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- Self-starter, performance-oriented individuals preferred
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of information systems architectures across a variety of implementations, manufacturers, and architectures including routing/switching, high density computing, virtualization, SAN, SDN, QoS, WAN, enterprise systems management, security systems, end-user device fleet, communications technologies, data centre, wireless technologies, and advanced fibre optic.
- Strong technical hands-on operational experience in any of the following specialization: network, virtualization technologies, server management (Windows, Linux, etc.), SAN, data centres, or open-source software.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.