VP/AVP, Project Management, Corporate Real Estates Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 20 oct. 17
VP/AVP, Project Management, Corporate Real Estates ServicesJob responsibilities:
- Responsible to plan and implement the Bank's renovation/building projects, from design to completion, with focus on cost management, project timeline and quality of workmanship. Must ensure timely completion of projects and within the approved budget
- Manage user requests including evaluation of user requirements, allocation of resources and prioritization of project implementation
- Management reporting in connection with all work responsibilities. Manage secretariat support for project steering committee meetings
- Attend stakeholders, consultants, contractors and site meetings.
- A recognized university degree in Building or professional qualification with min 5 years proven project management experience in building or renovation works
- Must be driven, honest, independent, responsible, proactive and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and during weekends
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and excel in writing skill
- Occasional traveling for overseas projects may be required