VP/AVP, Scrum Master, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities The DBS Core Banking is looking for a scrum master to successfully deliver API for core banking. In this role, you will be responsible for working within a larger team to continue building out a set of APIs and events to deliver Core Banking API First initiative. To do this,
You will need to possess techno functional skills in Java & banking functionalities along with a holistic approach to problem-solving and an advanced level of communication skills. Requirements
- guide the project team and monitor the project daily with attention to resources, time, budget and quality
- Manage project scope and ensures adherence to the project plan
- Monitor and track milestones and team velocity of all phases of the project.
- Manage & deliver project change requests
- Work closely with the Solutions Architect and Development Lead to ensure future scalable, robust & re-usable solutions are designed and delivered for project
- Work with Business Users, Biz Analysts & Development team on the Design & Solution
- Focus on process automation such as testing, migration reconciliation, business processes, etc.
- Plan and deliver designs which are based on new technologies stack frameworks with advanced integration capability to Go Digital
- Resolve conflicts amicably and create a positive working team environment
- Perform status reporting
- Leads the implementation of projects in accordance with the bank's policies and requirements
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Preferably minimum 10 ~ 15 years of experience in Application delivery and project management.
- Strong Communication skills to communicate with operations and business effectively.
- Emotionally resilient with good negotiation skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Possesses positive attitude with dedication and commitment towards work.
- Good team player who collaborates with others to achieve a common goal
- Strong accountability, responsible, and dependable
- Consulting experience with good presentation skills is preferred