An established global private equity player with an impressive Asian track record is looking to hire a VP for their Asset Management/ Portfolio Management team based in Singapore a focus on Asia portfolio.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management/ Portfolio Management, you will be responsible for:
- Keeping track of the day to day developments within the portfolio companies and managing the assets.
- Implementing asset management policies and procedures which includes periodic reviews, collateral and covenant monitoring
- Maintaining oversight on the valuation methodologies
- Responding to various queries on the asset management of the portfolio received from investors, regulators or auditors.
- Keeping up to date on market developments for likely implications of these events on the portfolio and the companies under management.
- Assist Asset Management to take direct control of assets that require closer scrutiny and manage these assets for performance and recoveries.
- Degree qualified, preferably with exposure to finance, accounting and/or economics
- At least 8 years working experience with a top-tier management consultancy, investment bank, Corporate finance, M&A and/or accounting firm.
- Exposure to private equity with a penchant for details is a plus.
- Ability to work with different teams and multiple stakeholders
- Persons with active team spirit having an ability to adopt to different cultures and customs, forge amicable working relations but not averse to take tough decisions and work under time pressure to deliver quality results.
- Candidates with less than 8 years of relevant experience will be considered for a more junior role.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com