VP - Development Lead / Manager (Java/J2EE)
- 150K to 200K
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tangspac , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C3635
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Working as a tech lead / architect with a large european bank, you will be responsible to lead the java application development team to deliver complex java application.
As a Development Lead / Manager , you will be responsible for leading a development team to carrying out technical solutioning, design, as well as leading the development team to implement complex risk and compliance related solution on Java/J2EE technology.
- Leading a development team of between 8-12 members
- Involved in projects from initiation phase , design , development all the way to implementation
- Work with business users to understand requirements clearly
- Carrying out technical solutioning , architecture , design
- Carrying out technical leading and development
- Ensuring high quality of technical deliverables
- At least 10-year experience in application development/software engineering.
- Proven ability to lead development teams in the implementation of complex projects.
- Strong technical ability in .Java , J2EE technology
- Proven experience working with various open source frameworks
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in Jquery, Json, and webservices
- Strong experience in solution design / architecture
- Experience in SQL Server and some reporting services
- Experience in application architecture, best develoment practices, OO methodology and data modeling.
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org