VP - Performance Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , Numéro de Licence EA : .10C4544
- 04 oct. 17 2017-10-04
Brand new role reporting directly to Senior Management, this role based within an established team will support various business segments.
This MNC is a leading international bank in one of the world’s most dynamic markets with operations in consumer, corporate, institutional banking, and treasury services
- Responsible for monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting of costs and revenue.
- Analyse the key cost drivers and provide meaningful commentaries to support the decision making of the business.
- Handle stakeholders at a regional level.
- Support ad-hoc and process re-engineering projects.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Finance degree with 8-12 years of financial planning and analysis experience.
- Strong business partnering and prior experience in handling senior stakeholders.
- Good time management skills and a strong sense of accountability will be required.
- Proficient in preparing presentations and dashboards.
If you are an analytical and proactive individual APPLY NOW to email@example.com (R1434762) or call +65 64348460 for a confidential discussion
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544