VP/ AVP, Senior Business Analyst (Group Treasury Operations)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To work with all levels of the organization to understand, support and deliver strategic imperatives from senior leaders/executives to meet set business objectives and goals. This includes :
- on-going business-IT roadmap planning and tracking to ensure good progress made in strategic initiatives.
- Deep dives to define and propose solutions with established scope, high level cost and benefit analysis for key business initiatives
- Identify and explore new business opportunities through technology, digital platforms, eco-systems partnerships to develop solutions to meet business needs and gain competitive advantage against peer banks/ leading in industry.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, and provide compelling and innovative solutions
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and technology to automate and modernize systems
- Act as a liaison between business and technology users
Qualifications / Skillsets required
- Strong product and business analysis experience in domains such as Treasury Operations, Treasury
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner or good experience in Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skillset, comfortable in managing senior stakeholders.
- Able to lead and manage a team to achieve desired objectives &/or deliverables
- Able to provide creative or alternative solutions to address business problems and achieve desired outcome
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently
- Customer service focused, resourceful and result oriented and good follow through