One of the fast-growing global Real Estate Investment Manager is expanding the team due to growing AUM, they're hiring for a VP, Asset Management to oversee the APAC portfolio.
One of the fast-growing global Real Estate Investment Manager is expanding the team due to growing AUM, they're hiring for a Singapore based VP, Asset Management to oversee the APAC portfolio. This role will report to the Head of Asset Management in Singapore.
Wing-to-wing responsibilities for all asset management and investment performance management activities for allocated investments, including but not limited to:
- Partner with the external asset/fund/property managers to monitor and enhance the performance of investments
- Provide asset management related inputs during underwriting and due diligence of potential direct investments
- Prepare and implement asset/investment level business plans
- Responsible for portfolio performance reporting
- Develop and manage relationships, inbound and outbound, including investors, partners, managers, agents, and advisors, etc.
- Strong academic background, with focus on real estate management / portfolio / asset management / valuations
- Minimum 10 years of experience in real estate preferably in asset/portfolio management
- Deep understanding of real estate markets in Asia-Pacific
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders
- Travelling on a regular basis